Today I wanted to give a shout out to my favorite bloggers who inspire me daily. The blogs I try to read every day or any time they post because I love their writing, the tips they share, and the inspiration they give. Here is the list of blogs I read and keep up with, I kept it to a few though I try to read a lot more and try my hardest to keep up with all my followers and their vlogs as well.
1. Carrots ‘N’ Cake– This is my favorite to read when I need advice on food or exercises for a new workout routine. The writer (Tina) even includes images and videos that show you how to do each exercise and it really helps me stay motivated throughout the week to keep working out.
2. Olivia Rink– I first found this blog through Instagram and fell in love with her office space, I got so hooked on her home décor photos that I started reading her blog. She has everything from petite fashion, to fitness, to home décor. I am obviously in it for the home décor; her small apartment is to die for.
3. Honestly WTF– Is one of my favorites to read when I need a good DIY (Do It Yourself) project. The pictures are fun to look at, and one day I hope my blog can look as put together as this one.
4. Hanna Travels– I love this girl! She travels all over the world and has a true sense of herself. I would love to see the places she has been, and I aspire to be as carefree and courageous as her.
5. WhyToStop– First I love her blog name, she has everything from fitness tips, to style, to weight loss, and even advice on relationships. If you’re on WordPress often, check out her site, she has some excellent posts that may help you get through a difficult time.
6. The Diary Of Ellie– I love the style and theme of her WordPress blog, she is one of the blogs I read when I need new beauty ideas or skincare tips.
7. Damsel In Dior– I love the theme of her WordPress site, and I aspire to make my page look as clean and cut like hers. She has everything from lifestyle to fashion and beauty.
8. Nerd Fitness– This is one of the last blogs I try to keep up with. I love that they have advice that’s usable in every day normal lives and not just for super thin Instagram models.
There you have it folks, my shout outs to the blogs I read, and hope you all get a chance to check them out. Also feel free to comment your favorite blogs to read, I would love to check them out.